Tyres for S type 2.7 Sport

Good evening,
Any views or recommendations? I'd be interested in people's experience of the slightly cheaper brands.
Thanks

--- ---
Hi
I've had very good results using Kumho's on my XJ8. I first used KH11, they worked very well with the jag, and then KH31 which are even better. There are lots of reviews out there about Kumhos Have a look at http://www.tyretest.com/summercar_tyres/kumho/index.html fot a starter.
Hope this helps Dougie
---