Jaguar XJ buying tips

Hi all,

Ive just joined as i am thinking of getting myself a little 1993 - 1995 jag XJ (Not decided which yet) this is where you all come in.

Im after some tips on which to get, and any info on where to get them. (If you have any dealers who are reasonable, or know of the best car sites to go to that would be great)

I currently have a BMW (BOOOOOO) and want rid. I saw a Very nice 1994 XJS auto Black with White leather and all the trimmings for £6000, but i havent seen any internal pictures or know the spec on jags. New lover see.

So any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

Mitch

Reply to
Noone