Just Felt Like Saying..........

I've just crossed the 4 years of ownership date on my 1994 XJ6. It is my daily driver, has just crossed 70,000 miles. In four years, I put on a set of tires and a new battery. Else, oil & filter every 5,000 miles, a run thru the car wash once a week, it doesn't have a squeak, rattle, scratch, dimple, or door ding anywhere on the car. Has never, ever failed me in any way. It is the best car I've ever owned. (Repeat three times). This from a couple who traded in new cars every two years for the last 25 years. The Jag, being nine years old, is the oldest car we have ever owned. We are going to have to sell it in April (has to do with retirement and going fulltime RVing). When we come back off the road, we sell the RV and buy another Jag. Again, the Jag is the superb. Nothing but bursting pride every time I drive it. Can't say enough. That's all. Just felt like venting. Paul

Reply to
pdb