Location of remote receiver

To help with the silence:

Does anyone know where on the car the remote keyless entry receiver is located on a 94 XJ6 (XJ40)? I thought it might be just in front of the sunroof in the headliner but I didn't see it there.

Mine is no longer responding to the remote control which has new batteries, and the door locks still work when actuated the old-fashioned way.

Thanks.

I believe its under the back window on the opposite side to the filler cap, though I've never looked.

M>To help with the silence:

Reply to
MAC