Polish

Looking for the best polish for my Jag's paintwork. Any ideas, preferences etc. Any advice would be good.

Jaguars are not Polish but they are close! :-)

I use Auto Glym Super Resin Polish every month and just for that extra protective super finish, Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection as well, every three months.
Swear by the stuff.
Paul

I use Mother's Californian Gold canauba wax on my Mark 2. There is no drag on the buffing cloth so it is almost effortless and no abrasive in the formulation either. Takes me about an hour to wax the whole car. Since I polish before I need to, I can do it a section at a time. That way I spent no more than about 10 or 15 minutes a session and it never seems to be a chore that I have to find time for. Mother's chrome polish is excellent too.
GrahamL

preferences
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080301040401090007040103 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I agree. I use Mother's as well. My son put me on to it. He has a Black Car and when he has completed his it leaves it looking tops. My XJS gleams when I have polished it as well.
Chris