Re: 1995 xjs brake lights failure

Check the purple and blue wire that comes from the brake switch to the relays. I'm told that dirty connections are typically a problem. I'm looking at the schematic in the Haynes manual and that is only one wire connection (other than ground) that has all three modules in common. It splits somewhere between the brake switch and the high mount light to go to the right and left tail light modules. Let me know, in case I run into the same or similar problem Joe

1995 XJS, I noticed the bulb failure light comes on when I brake. Both > brake lights have failed, but the high mounted light is working. Both > bulbs are good, and the fuse for the brake light circuit is good. Any > ideas? >
Reply to
Gunner