Re: Coolant Level Warning Light

I have exactly the same issue on my '90 XJ-S Convertible V-12. The warning light is on all the time, despite the fact that the reservoir is full. I was going to dive in and just change the sensor, maybe I should wait to see if anyone out here can help.

JK

Hi, > > I have a 1991 XJS V12 Convertible. Recently the Coolant Level Warning Light > started to come on. The Coolant Level was ok, and I've had the sensor > replaced and the system pressure tested just in case, but the light still > flashes on intermittently. Anybody any ideas please? > > Cheers > > PeterB > 1991 XJS V12 Conv. > 1998 XJR8 > > >
Reply to
Jake