Re: How to get at

Open the trunk ( boot ), remove the inner wing panel that lines the inside of the trunk side and remove the bolts.

the two bolts holding onto tanks in 1978 S2 XJ6? > I can see the bolts with two small wedges in between body and tank, but just > HOW the f... do you undo them? > THESE are my sticking points in dropping the tanks. > > Folks? > >
Reply to
Lee Borgea