Re: need repair shop in Portland, Oregon

I take my '94 XJ6 to Mannings Automotive, on Burnham St in Tigard. Yes, I recommend them. I first went to them on a minor matter, and they are only a block from my office. Imagine my surprise when I started talking to them, the guy KNEW Jags! Since then, I have never gone back to Monte Shelton.

Some shops? Yes I can. > > A personal mechanic? Yes I can. > > Contact me through email.
Reply to
pdb