Need a vinyl/striping shop in MD.. suggestions?

Like the title says, I want to get a pair of white rally stripes put on my '05. Dealer says Ford wont do it OEM, and their aftermarket cost is $450, which is obtuse.

Anyone know of a good place to get these put on? (No desire to sit there and do it myself) Just hopin someones got a recommendation..

Reply to
japhar81

Call some local REPUTABLE body shops, ask them who they recommend.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

IN that case, Im now looking for a reputable body shop:)

Reply to
<japhar81>

LOL!! cute.

Try the shops that are associated with the dealerships. The higher end shops. Let your fingers do the walking OH. and after you get a referral of the same guy a couple of times, you'll know he's the one.

Look in the yellow pages, call. Ask questions, if you don't like their answers, then move on to the next guy.

| > Kate | >

| | IN that case, Im now looking for a reputable body shop:) | |

Reply to
SVTKate

where are you located?

Reply to
IsellJeeps

You called it... Called around, EVERY dealership within 100 miles used the same guy. Went over to see him and check out some of his work, as I pull up he walks out and says 'God damn that car looks familiar... didn't I JUST do the paint protection on it this morning??'.

Anyway, hes doing the work tomorrow morning, pictures coming in a day or two.

Thanks Kate:)

Reply to
<japhar81>

For all intents and purposes, Baltimore.

Reply to
<japhar81>

Good deal! Glad to hear that you found someone :)

Bet it's gonna look like a million bucks!

Kate

| > Try the shops that are associated with the dealerships. | > The higher end shops. Let your fingers do the walking | > OH. and after you get a referral of the same guy a couple of times, you'll | > know he's the one. | >

| > Look in the yellow pages, call. Ask questions, if you don't like their | > answers, then move on to the next guy. | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

More like $150 ;)