wiring for xj6c

I just bought my first Jaguar because I simply couldn't resist. It's been totally taken apart, completely restored but just needs some final work done. Fitting bumpers, headlights and interior shouldn't be a problem, but I need help on a major problem. The complete wiring of the car has been redone and renewed and improved. The colors aren't identical anymore, but I've got a new colorcoded wiring diagram so it shouldn't be too hard to find out what wiring leads where. And most of the wiring is mounted in the correct place, except under the bonnet. All relays and other electrical equipment are removed and still boxed (mostly new btw.) and I simply don't know where all components have to be mounted originally. The manuals I have don't give me a clue here either. Can any off you tell me where to go from here, email me pictures or send me a link to pictures that can help me out?

Thanks in advance you jag-lovers, Fred from Holland

Reply to
Fred vanderweide

Fred, I'd get on

and try and track down another Jag owner nearby. One with the same model as you have. You can then check his car,take a 100 pics and get yours right. Also, you can contact your closest Jaguar car club for help.

Fazal

Reply to
Comm Clinic