Re: S type no start & more

I posted the other day in regards my S-type not starting - it was flooded with water ?! Thanks anyway for all the suggestions. Does anyone have any ideas as to how this could have happened ?

I am £500 lighter as Jag garage replaced all the spark plugs and spent several hours(?) drying the cylinders out (This includes £250 for the tow truck).

DM 4.0 S-type 2000 Carnival red

P.S How much should I be looking to pay (In the UK) for front pads & discs ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------- If you ever wondered how to get triangles from a cow You need butter, milk and cheese and an equilateral chainsaw.

Half Man half biscuit

Reply to
DM