RESUME IN ENGLIHS OF MY PREVIOUS POST SORY FOR MY POOR GRAMMAR

I'm a JAG STYPE 3000 2000(with close to 100.000 Km.) owner from Barcelona Spain. I'm having all kind of problems with the car since brand-new.

In he first month already appeared and strange noise coming from gearbox. At the end was a simple screw missing. But required several visits to different dealers.

After 6 mouth of use, the car started with all sort of climat air-conditioned problems during more than 2 years. At the end after changing many things, even opening dashboard, the problem is solved.

Others

Year 2000 gas pipe broken

On Holidays year 2001 Water pipe broken. Needed a rent car to comeback home.

Same year 2001 Right rear windows fall down.

On Holidays 2002 Front right window fall down.

2003 The car stops running fast and smooth. It had to be changed the main parts of gearbox. The day after reparation (25/12/03) after 30 Km. the car stops and we had to finish Christmas day in the highway instead of with the rest of the family and delay fore to days our holidays due the difficulty of finding a car to rent on those days.

They cahnge then catalyser, engine sealing, sparks cabbles, but still today in the dealer.

David

Reply to
news.bcn.ttd.net