Seatbelt Warning Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding ..........

I've got a '03 S-Type. If I don't put on the seat belt, the warning audible ding ding ding is maddening.

Yes, I know I should wear the seat belt.

But... does anyone know how to turn off the dinger for the seat belt?

Reply to
FiftiesFan

Yes, You pull the seat belt around you and click the two halves together before you start the car. The warning noise will go away.

In my State, it is now a $100 fine if you are stopped for not wearing a belt and they CAN and WILL stop you for no other reason than a seat belt!!

Having worked on an Ambulance for 10 years, I say -- good for them!!! The life you save may be your own.

Cheers Webserve

Reply to
webserve