How to shut the DING DING DING when you first start the car?

Hello all,

I have a 02 Dodge Caravan. I would like to know how to bypass the DING DING DING each time you start the car and don't bucle up before doing it.

I know it is to tell the driver to put the security belt, but I always put it after starting the engine and before putting to DRIVE.

Thanks.

Reply to
sunny