Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake lights 86 XK-6
Greetings: Brake lights don't work. Fuse/bulbs is good but no power getting to the fuse. No power getting to the brake switch. Current checked both leads (yellow/white) coming out of the switch....

2004 X-Type Memory Seats
I just bought a used 2004 X-Type. It has memory seats but the owners manual has no instructions on how to program them. Any help please? Thanks.
1
1

X Jaguar 02 V6 2,5 Engine change blowing F82 fuse?
I have had my engine changed from a 02 manual for a 21K mile 04/05 auto engine. The visual difference of the two engines is that the 04/05 engine has a black top engine cover compared to the 02 which...

Where is the brake light fuse Series 3 XJ-6
The fuse panel cover (driver's side) references SIC (Series I Coupe) but is this the same for the series III? Brake lights don't work and I'm not getting a power reading when I checked the brake light...

Synthetic oil (anyone try it ??)
I've always run Castrol in my Jags. I know nothing of the synthetic motor oils. Years ago, I heard bad things about "switching" to synthetics. Perhaps these are urban myths? Anyone have any experience...
6
6

How to remove A/C control panel (and LCDs, etc)
96 XJ (VP) I need to remove / repair the clock, AC controls....... Does anyone have a "how to" ? Or horror stories? I've yet to find a manual of any sort for this car. Yesterday the AC came on by...

Thinking about buying a XJS V12 approx. 1989!
Hi I wonder if anyone can help? I'm thinking about buying a second hand XJS V12 (£4000) from a car dealer with 69000 miles on clock. Car looks and sounds beautiful, but, due to the age, no doubt...
5
5

XK8 WIPER PROBLEMS
Hello: I have a 97 XK8. The windshield wipers are very erratic. Sometimes they won't turn of after placing selector in off position. They turn off when they are ready to turn off. Also, sometime they...

xjs tyre pressure
hi what tyre pressure must i have in my 5.3l 1989 xjs, thanks

1995 XJR Leaking power steering fluid
My XJR has developed a massive leakage of power steering fluid. My local garage can fix it (£300.00) but my driveway is covered in stripes and pools where the fluid has leaked. Any ideas on how to...
2
2

XK 120 oil
Just acquired an XK 120 and have been giving it some TLC. What is the experts concensus re the most suitable oil to use in the engine. I always use Castrol 20W50 in my MGs. Would the same apply to...

XKR Rear Speaker Woofers Only?
I just bought a ''01 XKR. It's an Alpine system. When I fade to the rear speakers only all I can hear is the sub-woofers. I took it to Jaguar service and after replacing the rear speakers, they told...
5
5

PICS: Daimler launches refreshed Jaguar XJ based Super Eight
Hot off the launch of the refreshed Jaguar XJ comes the near-identical Daimler version. Not to be confused with Germany?s Daimler-Benz, the Daimler Motor Company is a British car brand that?s...

Jaguar S-Type Driver Seat Problem
Hello, I have a 2002 Jaguar S-Type 4.0 and one day all the controls on my driver seat stopped working. Both knobs on the side no longer move the seat in any direction, from forwards and backwards, to...

S type air conditioning
My 2000 air conditioning system fails to provide adequate cooling here in California. In case it only needs additional refrigerant, do you know what type of refrigerant is in that system?
1
1