How to remove A/C control panel (and LCDs, etc)

96 XJ (VP) I need to remove / repair the clock, AC controls....... Does anyone have a "how to" ? Or horror stories?

I've yet to find a manual of any sort for this car.

Yesterday the AC came on by itself and gradually increased temp to max. Then I turned it off, and it came right back on. Happy to have made it home before something cooked (something smelled hot).

ANY pointers / tips greatly appreciated.

(I searched the archives at "Jaglovers.Org"..... no help)

Thanks, Rj

Reply to
LeepinCat