'02 TJ Error Codes

'02 TJ Sport, 6cyl, auto trans, 36000 miles.

I was running errands today. After one of my stops, I started the engine and it began missing. It was running rough and it felt like it was missing on one or two cylinders. I drove that way for about 4 minutes, then parked for about 10 minutes and re-started. No missing. It now runs fine. I have since driven it for about 40 minutes, and shut off the engine and re-started about

5 times. No problems.

The spark plugs were replaced at about 32,000 miles.

I checked the error codes on the odometer and it read:

"P 0302", then "donE"

Does anyone know what the above codes mean?

Tom

Reply to
mabar

L.W.(ßill)

Looks like it was a misfire on cylinder #5. Fuel tank was not low. I hope it was just a temporary problem.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Reply to