15 x 8 Canyon Rims for Sale LI NY

Any one interested in a set of 5 Stock 15 x 8 Canyon Alloy rims please let me know. They are in good condition. they have few rock scuffs on them. I will send pictures upon request.

They have a set of stock Goodyear GSA's on them 30 x 9.5 with 54k miles on them. The spare is unused.

I would prefer not to ship them, so local pick up only.

If for some reason you want the tires, let me know soon, i am getting my new rims and tires installed on tuesday. If no one wants the tires, i will only save the unused spare and the rims.

Thanks, JOHN

Reply to
John

How much $$$?

Could you deliver to an airport? (little plane - short runways OK)

Reply to
Steve Foley

Email me on the side, make me an offer and set everything up. I am close to republic airport on LI if you have a plane.

Reply to
John

I'm looking for a cheap set of rims for my 87 YJ. I don't know if these will fit or not. I'm currently running the original white ugly rusty rims that it came with.

I'll let you know when I find out more.

- Steve

Reply to
Steve Foley