Addendum: FS: "15 tires, rims, and wheel covers

(Repost Correction-------- forgot to mention the tires)

I have set of 4 tires, rims, and wheel covers for sale. They are P205/65 R15 Goodyear Intregrity tires off of a 2002 Camry LE with only 14,500 miles on them. I recently installed new rims on my car. All offers considered.

I'm located in San Jose, California. Local pickup/inquires only. Please email me if interested

Reply to
Will8338