1978 J10 Truck Info

Hello,

A friend has a 1978 J10 pickup with driver's side window off track or busted loose - not sure exactly yet. I'm looking for any diagrams or photos of the guts of this door before we go in to assess the repair, so we can reconstruct things. Or point me to a good data and/or parts source.

Our Jeep dealers are clueless since they only have info back as far as 1984, and I'm not sure if the manuals I've seen on Ebay, etc. have enough detail.

I guess if we have to, we could tear into the passenger's side door for comparison. Any knowledge we can glean from this group would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Ru$$ (1989 YJ)

Reply to
Russell Williams

Try the Internation Full Size Jeep Association

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Thanks for the reply Earle.

We found some good diagrams on a wikipedia link on the page you recommended, disassembled, welded the window base metal back the regulator bracket and now he's back in business!

Thanks again,

-Ru$$ (1989 YJ)

Reply to
Russell Williams