98 ZJ Shocks?

Sears has a sale on Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks. I'm thinking of putting them on the ZJ which is mostly used on road. What say ye? Any other recommendations. Thanks. Steve

Reply to
Steve Landis

Hi

I just went with skyjacker hydros 7000 for that smooth fluid drive ..

one left to install , then a test ride --- can't wait

Steve Landis wrote:

Reply to
skoczek172

I've never had any problem with Monroe products

Reply to
billy ray

Imho, and as a general observation, you don't want any kind of heavy duty shocks for an on-road vehicle. Of course, this is complicated by the fact that everything you buy in the automotive aftermarket, including shocks, is marked "Heavy Duty". Buy a brand with a good reputation, such as Monroe, but buy their bottom of the line or introductory offering.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I asked this just a bit back:

I would really like to know what shocks you put on and how you like them.

Regards, Doug

Reply to
Doug

Steve Landis proclaimed:

How much? Does it compare with 4Wheel Parts when they put the Edelbrock IAS [ a far better schock in my non numble opinion ] on sale?

Reply to
Lon

Or buy their SUV, truck brand, Rancho.

Earle Horton proclaimed: