1999 Grand Cherokee Check Engine codes

check engine codes are p0203,p0202, p0204, p0206, p0207, p0208, and p0121

Engine does not seem to be missing so I don't know why the first six codes. The rpms will change suddenly when at and idle or just sort of coasting (very little gas applied).

How do I check the throttle position sensor? Is it possible that there is a common cable/plug for all these codes that could be causing the problem?

tia jim

Reply to
Marvin Oliver

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
mic canic

replying to Marvin Oliver, D1w,26 wrote: Pop 121

Reply to
D1w,26