2006 NY Internation Auto Show

I went there today,

went to the camp jeep thing as well - though I didn't wait in the lin for the ride on the course... was at least a 45 min. wait. ..and besides I already own a wrangler :)

They unveiled the 4 door wrangler at this auto show. Not sure I would have any use for the rear doors, but I guess som people might. Anyway I took alot of pics of the Jeeps and other vehicles displayed. incase anyone wants to see them; they are here:

All the Jeep pics went up first, so they are listed in the last page (4 & 5

-- Mik

Mike

Northern NJ '03 Wrangler X - Freedom Editio

Mike

Thanks Mike, awesome to see they were still also showing off the current shape TJ (being driven around), alongside the 07 model.

Could this possibly be an indication the current model is going to be with us for a little longer?

Jas.

Reply to
Jason Backshall

Saw pics in the recent JP mag, I think once you take the top off with full doors it looks pretty stupid. The half-doors in your pics seem to do pretty well. Lots of windows to store, though.

I believe the Gladiator concept pickup was built on the '07 Wrangler Unlimited chassis...makes you wonder...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo