2007 Wrangler Running Footage

Looks like they forgot to think about tail lights in the planning process. They look like a complete after thought the way they are just stuck on there

Reply to
Rusted

i dont like how flat they made it... its a jeep not a h2 come on now

Reply to
Jon

Um, which model didn't have them "just stuck on there"?

Lurch

Reply to
Eric Karr

This will be good for "outrunin da man" and "takin care of bizness". The video would have been better with a rapper. I shouldn't be surprised. They quit making the vehicle I like ten years ago.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Right! These look LESS "stuck on" than the old ones. They also look bigger. And the backup lights look like they might even light up where you're going. The old ones were useless.

Reply to
<jcarter10

Real Jeeps don't have backup lights.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

They may *have* them, but they never *need* them...

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Here's a video with a closer look.

'2007 Wrangler Video'

I have to say, I'm not too disappointed with what it ended up being - considering it looks like what they were going for was Daimler' 'small, fuel efficient' SUV

-- Mik

Mike

Northern NJ '03 Wrangler X - Freedom Editio

Mike

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III