4 door TJ spotted

I just saw a 4 door stretched TJ sans doors and top. It was pretty cool looking. I parked beside it and it looked to be about 2.5 feet or so longer than my standard TJ. I checked underneath and it looked to be a fairly professional stretch job.

Does anyone know of anyone around Dallas/Ft. Worth that stretches them? I saw a site in Tennessee that did it, but IIRC it was high dollar.

Dennis

97 TJ
Reply to
Dennis Cox

There's a group in New Braunfels that does it. I know that's not up by Dallas, but only 3 hours south...

Reply to
Eric

Slightly off topic as this is in regards to a new release, but I pulled this off of Edmunds. Not sure of the validity though...

Harkin

These guys start at $17.5K:

Instead of stretching a TJ, you could chop an XJ:

Steve

Dennis Cox wrote:

Reply to
Steve

Wow.... I'm not sure I'd take my toddler with me when rock-crawling in my chopped XJ..

Reply to
Dave

I dont think that kids a toddler, he looks maybe 7-9.. Big freakin toddler if he is under 5

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Hehe.. Yeah, looking at it again I see what you mean, I thought that the red coat was a car-seat... Oops. :)

Reply to
Dave

... and it looks like Dad told Mom and Junior to cross their arms and hold their harnesses to minimize the chance of limb loss in the event of a roll over:

Still, I don't think I'd risk my kids with that kind of rock crawling.

Steve

Dave wrote:

Reply to
Steve