Need help with fuse layout!

Can anyone give me the list/layout for fuses on a '95 Jeep Grand Cherokee? I've misplaced my owners manual....and need this. In one weeks time antenna quit functioning(although it does go up on starting the car),cigarette lighter quit working and I also have lost date and time display several times,which was the first thing I noticed.

May be fuses,may not be....but I thought I'd try them first.

I "miss my radio" most of all!

Thanks for any help! Mtn-girl (Lori)

Reply to
ga-mtngirl

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net did pass the time by typing:

Might be the same as my 93.. dunno.

inside fuse panel fuse amp desc

1 20 power antenna 2 15 stop lamps 3 20 hazzard lamps 4 15 security lamps 5 15 courtesy lamps 6 15 security alarm module 7 15 security alarm module relay 8 15 memory circuit 9 20 rear wiper 10 15 radio accessory
Reply to
DougW