88 Jeep comanche brake wiring question

Okay, I screwed up. LOL

I bought my 88 Comanche from a guy who used to tow it behind an RV. It had a plug for the brake lights to the RV.

I cut the plug and pulled it out. Now the brake lights do not work.

What I need to know, is, where do I connect my new wire? I am going to run new wires from the lights forward. I need to know where they will wire in to the old wires? I have a Haynes but the schematic is pretty lacking.

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Reply to
cowboy67