89Yj Ignition module

Who can tell me the location of the ignition module on a 1989 wrangler 4.2 I6 bought a new one,and cant find the old one to replace. thanks

Reply to
ShnAndrsn

Yep, this is where it was on my old '87 YJ. I replaced that which cured a lot of stuff. And yes, I agree that this is an odd place to put this, but there it is. Good luck, Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

By the way - what were your symptoms? How much did it cost?

Reply to
Tomes

Reply to
Roy J