93 ZJ Turn Signal

Hi Folks,

The turn signal lights stop working. When I move the turn signal lever for either right or left turn, I can only hear one click. I did research in the old posts and check both fuses (3 and 16) which are both intact.

What should I be checking next - a blinker bulb or relay?

Thanks in advance

Paul

93 ZJ I6
Reply to
Bogey Buster

Found the problem ... It was the flasher in the convenient center. A Wagner

552 - cost C$3.75

Reply to
Bogey Buster