95 Grand Cherokee laredo

Hi All,I have a 95 GCL,and will be purchasing a newer one for the wife.Question,Can I put a snow plow on the 95 and make a few bucks.or should I just sell it. Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ronald Gonichelis

You can put a snow plow on a GC. In fact, a guy in Silverton has one on a Cherokee. He uses it to clean out driveways for family in town. But if you want to "make a few bucks" you really need to invest in some serious equipment. I don't think that a GC qualifies.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
Ronald Gonichelis

Depends on what you think your going to plow. If its driveways and small parking lots (no bigger then the lot at your average donut shop) then go for it, the ZJ is more then capable, If your going to plow big lots like at wall mart or malls, then you either should buy a full framed 4x4 or do some framerail strengthening to your ZJ.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow