'95 YJ Battery Tray

Just got off the phone with the area dealers, who all inform me the part's been discontinued. Mine's completely corroded with battery acid, needs replacement desperately. Any ideas where I could source such a part, new ideally, used if necessary?

Thanks!

Reply to
Wendell

Junk yard, or fab your own.

Reply to
Rusted

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Ebay, jeep, parts. was a couple the other day, think it's stores that sell them on there, so will probably always be a couple on. But as the other poster said, make your own, or do what I did when I wanted a second battery in my ford truck for the camper, made what I wanted out of plywood, took it to a welding shop and said make this out of 1/4" plate, an hour later they gave it back primed, cost me $60.00 Canadian, or about $45.00 US, but as I didn't have a welder then it was well worth it.

Reply to
Greg

If you want to drive over to my house, you can pick up one I took out of my

91YJ. I even cleaned and painted it for you.

I'm in Northern VA Scott

91YJ
Reply to
reconair