A Poll------ Does your 4X4 light work?

I wired that light on my CJ-7 to come on when I have the headlights on. With the big yellow light on the speedo, I have never left the lights on during the day

Reply to
Swede4198
88 YJ 146,000 Light comes on when it engages 4X4, won't go out till you shift it into 2X4 mode and shut the engine off.
Reply to
gbray
5 Jeeps - 5 working lights.
Reply to
Dana Rohleder

I have 3 Wranglers '90, '99, '03 all work fine. Harry

Reply to
Sydcattledog

In my Scrambler, when the swapped-in Quadratrac was under there the light was NEVER on. Drove it for a year like that. Now that i have a Dana 300 there, with no front driveshaft made yet, the light has suddenly started flickering, sometimes on constant in 2wd. Heck, i don't even have a switch in the t-case, just a plug!!

Love that AMC wiring ;) Don W

Reply to
Don Wallish
91 Cherokee and the 4X4 lights work just fine. Of course the heater vents through the defroster at heavy throttle, but I'll locate the vacuum leak one of these days.

Regards,

DAve

Reply to
DaveW

'85 CJ-7 yep '91 XJ - yep, yep TrailMarker

Reply to
TrailMarker

My two previous (81, 85) CJ's worked fine, my 94 YJ is fine too.

-Kris

snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Sydcattledog) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.news.cs.com:

Reply to
Kris

Worked fine, but removed it anyways. Same fate for the shift light. '99TJ

Reply to
gregw45