A Post! A New Years Post!

Thank you.

Reply to
jbjeep

Yep, except she most definitely DIDN'T want to be in that ditch. lol.

Reply to
jbjeep

Wasnt me, that's Susie. Granted our rigs are pretty similar.

She actually went out of control, hit the right, then the left side, back to the right and into this big hole. The road is pretty decent (but it is a long way down) right in there, although slipperier than snake snot that night.

Reply to
jbjeep

Your right. She has an auto.

Reply to
jbjeep

That sure looks like a lot of fun!

We had a run up here but got iced out big time. Couldn't even walk on the trails, let alone drive on 'em..... The kids loved the skating though...

Mike

jbjeep wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain