A Post! A New Years Post!

Hope you are all happy and well and that you have had lots of fun this holiday season! Best wishes for the New Year.

Here is a link to our New Years Day fun. =)

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

A-freakin-mazing pics!

I lived out in BC and loved the mountains (didn't have the rig built up for snow-wheeling) but I'm now just North of toronto and the only hills I got to look at are the dumps!

Keep 'em comin!

Reply to
SteveBrady

Thanks. Hope to have more in a few weeks. The snow run prior to this one (hit the home page and the Dec 04 snow/tree run), has some good views also. I am not really set up for snow, but I enjoy getting out in it a few times a year anyway. This is one of the annual club runs. There are only a few that _always_ happen, the anniversary run, the tree run, and the NYD run are three of them. Sometimes we wheel NYE and NYD. Look back at earlier years for that. Those were some wild times.

Reply to
jbjeep

Here is Joe's pics from that same run.

Reply to
jbjeep

cool pics! Noticed this pick on the one Jeep.

kind of headlights are those? Lines going down them.!!

Reply to
SteveBrady

Its a "protector", an overlay that screws on inside the headlight ring. I used to run those and then got rid of them all. Same basis as the ones they make for the tail lights. Looks good, but I dont think they do much.

Reply to
jbjeep

The only decent light protector I've seen is a clear polycarbonate disk that covers the entire light.

Dave Milne

Guess they don't like you tearing up the ski slopes of Blue Mountain or Horse Shoe . :)

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I actually haven't gone out scouting....but ya, I doubt they'll appreciate me leavin ruts all up and down their hills!

Have been itching to get out to both hills this week, but we have about

2inches of freezing rain yesterday, so if I happen to fall on the hill, I'll get road rash all the way to the bottom! not fun!

where you at? London? Can't remember who from the board is from there!

Reply to
SteveBrady

I'm just a little to the left of Toronto on a map and slightly north of Mississauga. Mike is about a 20-30 drive east of me (depending on traffic)and Brian lives out somewhere near Cambridge, there's another person who drives a yellow ?? TJ (maybe YJ) who lives in Brampton.

You still got snow??? ours melted in the rain over the weekend :(

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

We've still got some snow. Skivalley has reported a loss of 20cm on their 'base'. Calling for some wet flurries tonight....this back and forth weather gets confusing, although new years eve was nice and warm (In Canadian terms!).

Reply to
SteveBrady

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I like this one. The windshield sticker is perfect.

Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

What kind of radiator is that in the front? Big cooling pipes going back and forth!? or is that a part of the A/C?

Reply to
SteveBrady

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

So if you did a lot of offroad'ing in 4lo...would you be a candidate for one of these? I notice the website says it's for automatic trannies only....

Reply to
SteveBrady

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III