NSJC New Years Run Video

A video from our annual New Years Day run...

Enjoy!

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Hey Jeff! That was a GREAT video!

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Thank Kate...too bad ya live so far, it is a great trail for a stock Libby... I really enjoy our club runs as we always choose trails that are "stocker friendly" so that everyone may attend...it may not be as exciting as rock climbing or off camber mud hills but it's always a lot of fun with a lot of great people sharing our common bond "The Jeep"...

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Where was that trail? It almost looked familiar.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N>
Reply to
Mike Romain

It's on the North Mountain of the Annapolis Valley pretty close to Annapolis Royal...it's an old abondoned gov't road that runs from the Valley to The Bay of Fundy...

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Cool, I grew up around Middleton and have run a lot of tracks across the North Mountain. Lots of old apple groves and partridge. More between the Minas Basin and Bridgetown than down Annapolis Royal way, but a bunch there too.

Lots on the South Mountain too. Down the center is fun just to cruise.

Mike

4X4PLAY wrote:
Reply to
Mike Romain

It looked PLEANTY exciting to me! Especially the part where you were goint through the stream and the ice was pushing in fornt, made me kinda tighten up a bit. I did notice that the video seemed so stop just about the time that tires all seemed tl lose traction LOL

I have been to your site, several times and have spent a lot of time looking at the vids. What do you use to take them and then convert and edit them?

Kate

: > Looks like you had a lot of fun. : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

FOFLMFAO!!! You just made that up didn't you!

*Bubba voice* Yea.. it's down thar a fur piece past the ol sawmill to the left of Billy Bob's place, hang a left at the chikin ranch and go three sightins past the old man's place on yonder hill and tuck yerself in under that outcroppin before ya forge the river..

KJK

: > Mike : > 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 : > 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's : > Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! : > Jan/06

: > 4X4PLAY wrote: : >>

: >> Thank Kate...too bad ya live so far, it is a great trail for a stock : >> Libby... : >> I really enjoy our club runs as we always choose trails that are "stocker : >> friendly" so that everyone may attend...it may not be as exciting as rock : >> climbing or off camber mud hills but it's always a lot of fun with a lot : >> of : >> great people sharing our common bond "The Jeep"... : >>

: >> Most of my videos can be found here

>> Hope you and your grandson enjoy!: >>

: >> > Looks like you had a lot of fun. : >> >

: >> > Kate : >> >

: >> >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Sounds like you lived here before Kate...lol just down around the corner from the old Billy Bob...that's so Nova Scotia...lol unfortunately being the camera man you didn't get to see me fighting my way through and breaking up the ice for everyone else...lol that's why you didn't see any of my Jeep in the video, I was leading the trail and didn't have a passenger... My cam is just a lil' Panasonic miniDV and plugs into my computer via a firewire card and I only use Microsoft's Movie Maker 2 that comes with XP to do the editing...it's really too easy and very user friendly...

Keep on Jeepin'!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Sounds retty simple for as good as it looks.

Next time, hand someone the camera will ya!

KJK

: > I have been to your site, several times and have spent a lot of time : > looking : > at the vids. : > What do you use to take them and then convert and edit them? : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: > : > Looks like you had a lot of fun. : > : >

: > : >

: >

: :

Reply to