RAMVA New Years Chat

The chat is open... come on in.

#ramva on Undernet

I'm ready:

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Nice gay window shade thingie. :-D What is the "big taste" stuff? I'll have to post a picture later once we get our snack stuff set up. My wife looked over my shoulder as I opened up that picture and said "Oh, you're not the only nerd who does that?" (posts pictures of stuff like that)

Reply to
Shaggie

Yes, but notice, he carefully placed a pivture of him and Kidd on the Puter.....................Nice touch Jan! Keeps 'em from kickin' your posterior the next time she sees ya.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Switch blades and a machete? Expecting unwelcome visitors for new years? :o)

Reply to
Mike64Bug

It was here when I moved in, and it will remain here when I move out.. not allowed to take them off. Then again, what do I care. LOL

BBQ Chicken clubs.

HAHAHAHA

Tell her it's the "nerd" who killed Rudolph and ate him with you last christmas. (One before this )

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I think of *everything*. Ha!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You never know :)

Bayonette, not machete. That's in the back room. (Shed). Too gnarly to be kept in the house.

Have a few authentic WW2 bayonettes lying around too. Never cleaned them, never bothered to sharpen them.. I don't even want to think what all that dark grime is :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

heh heh She knows who you are. You're the only "Jan" I'm allowed to talk to online without her getting mad at me. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

hahahahahaha :)

Aren't you lucky

;)

Well, it was nice talking to you sweety, but I gotta go now.

Here's a few older pics of me for you to remember me by.

Hope to see you soon! *kisses*

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:05:30 +0200, Jan Andersson scribbled this interesting note:

We have one just inside our front door hanging on the wall.........

John Willis

..............And I just finished re-explaining to my wife that you were a more or less 'normal' guy who even though you were from Finland was going to marry a nice wholesome American girl and that I was going to fly out of town next fall to go to the follow-up ceremony after the real ceremony last year in a chat room and that there was NOTHING for her to worry about..................BWWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

when you get toasted tonight shag, log on and check this out...very entertaining...kinda...LOL....my best is 589.4(or 589.6, damn old memory)...

Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Heh heh... Seen it before. As a matter-of-fact.....

WOOT!!!!!! :-D

Reply to
Shaggie

LOL

Sorry I ruined your plan :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I'd love to join, but tonight is the first anniversary of our wedding. Have fun, folks -- stay safe! And a happy new year to all!

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Well ours too, (me and Kidd), and IN THE CHATROOM.... since that's where we had our wedding last year :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

nice... got 450 :)

Reply to
Eduardo K.

Happy anniversary to you and Kidd! But . . . um . . . the honeymoon? Phone sex?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

LOL

Let's not go there ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

..............More like chat room sex and not always with each other.

LOL

Reply to
Tim Rogers