..and I thought I was immune..

Hi all. I am the proud owner of a 2002 JGC Ltd. Still shiny and its H.O. engine is only fed the high octane gas. Having done the research before buying, I knew there was a problem with rotors warping, but I plunged in anyway. The Jeep drives extremely well under all conditions. I have only recently passed the 15,000km mark (~9300miles) when I had to stop lying to myself and face the reality: I cannot blame anything but the brakes for the increasingly obvious vibration when slowing down. I think it's time for new rotors! I did have the tires rotated at 10K by the dealership a few months ago, they should know the right torque for those lug nuts, right? no? Before talking to the dealership, any chance I can get this done under warranty? I had purchased the extended warranty from them, and am still under 17,000km (10,500miles). Not wanting to go through this again, any rotor brands you guys would recommend? Thanks..

Ray!

Reply to
RayMan!

RayMan! did pass the time by typing:

I'm happy with the stillen rotors and raybestos pads I got from Nick. There is a writeup at this site.

You can reach Nick by emailing --> backwards. moc.loa@kalok

Reply to
DougW

Reply to