Steel Horse, rust and other brands

Ok..so Steel Horse products suck and rust away..we know that. Are there any other names that Steel Horse goes by or manufactures for? I can't believe that their products are still so popular. I also can't believe that companies like Quadratec stock so much of their garbage. I have to replace alot of stuff on my Jeep now, thanks to Steel Horse's rust- away products. :(

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Rock Crusher...