Any ideas price 96 cherokee transmission incl transfer case?

Kind of hilarious story. Brake light was on, which probably meant the handbrake was still engaged, but I decided to ignore it and see if I could loosen it up by speeding up. Much noise and grinding, vibrations, then the whole thing exploded onto the freeway. Result, need to get a new transmission from a junked version of the same jeep. Any idea what this would cost? New York City area.

Reply to
mikr

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to