Anyone here know Kenny Kizzar (Kizzar Automotive) ofChattanooga TN?

He just offered me a power seat track for a Cherokee, $100, paid-in-advance by cash, cashier's check or money order. Shipping would be by UPS to be paid on delivery. Could it be someone's trying to swindle my yankee a$$?

There was a Kenny Kizzar out near there who used to be a hell of a Motocross racer too.

Reply to
Doug

does Greyhound ship COD in the states? Thats the safest way in Canada, so long as it's not a box of bricks they send you....knock on wood.

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper