Anyone using the Olympic Rock front winch-mount bumper?

I've got the Oly rear w/hitch so it'd look good and I've been very pleased with the rear bumper. I need to get some sort of winch mount anyway to get a winch, so even though the front bumper/mount is spendy ($390?), it's really only... what... $240 more than a plain old mount?

Anyway, anyone tried one yet?

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired