aoil filter and drain plug on 2006 jeep liberty

tryin to change my own oil and i cant find the oil filter. someone told me i had to get underneath to access it, but on my pathfinder i can get it from above. also any one know where the drain plug is on this model? ill be damned if i can find it. thanks

Reply to
dorianpippa

As far as I know you DO have to access it from underneath and it's a mother bear to get to. My daughter used to work in the service dept at the Jeep shop - she HATED KJs.

K. '06 Rubi, with a couple of bolt ons.

Reply to
Kate