Oil drain plug, 94' 9000

I took a look today to change my oil, and I couldn't find the oil drain plug on my 94 9000 CDE. There was one rather large bolt next to the oil filter, but it did not seem like that would be it. All other bolts seemed to have a specific function other than a drain plug. Where abouts is the drain plug?

Reply to
Sean N

behind the oil filter is the sump pan. The drain plug is behind the sump pan near the bottom. use a 13 mm socket to loosen the nolt.

Reply to
yaofeng