2002 Camry LE Oil Filter Location

I'm used to doing my own oil/filter changes but I can't find the oil filter on my 2002 Camry LE and I'd rather not purchase a manual to find out. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
dino

filter on my 2002 Camry LE and I'd rather not purchase a manual to find out. Can anyone help me?

It's in your owners manual that comes with the car.

Reply to
Mark A

oil filter on my 2002 Camry LE and I'd rather not purchase a manual to find out. Can anyone help me?

While this information is not in your Owners Manual, and I can't tell you with certainty which side, look on the side of the engine just above the point where the oil pan meets the engine block possibly on the back side. It's there!

Reply to
Philip®

underneath, just forward of the passenger feet!

filter on my 2002 Camry LE and I'd rather not purchase a manual to find out. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
JH

Reply to
Dean M