attn: JB

Jerry,

It's good to see you're here, after all the crap that's been hitting this group. However, from my servers, your posts are hitting several times each. A LOT. Not sure what the problem is, but there's just a lot of duplicates on my end. Cheers,

Brian

Senility. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
RSMuddog via CarKB.com

Reply to
RSMuddog via CarKB.com

Takes one to know one.

Reply to
Archie Leach

How old are you? You write like a child who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I'm disappointed that I'm not higher on your priority list--I only get the one-paragraph boilerplate, as opposed to the 200-line spamscreed.

That's not acceptable. Get to it, gramps.

Reply to
Archie Leach

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Watch out--he may threaten to beat you up like he's done to me.

Are you as scared as I am about that?

Reply to
Some Guy

The notion of such a confrontation is making me crap my britches even as I type.

Reply to
Archie Leach