Aussie Locker?

Anyone know anything, good or bad about these lockers

, for $200.00 it seems worth a try.Greg

Reply to
Greg

L.W.(ßill)

These are plenty strong Bill. I have one of these in my S10 which has a 400+ horse 350 in it. The rear is a 9" Ford. I have pounded on it for 4 years and it has been perfect.

Chris

L.W.(ßill)

I ordered two of these things last week, direct from the website for $199 each. I will be putting them in my Dana 30 in the YJ, and the other in the Dana 44 that I am building for it. I have read good things about them, and look forward to working them over. I will post feedback when I have some.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I just got a look at that pic, Bill, sorry I didn't see it sooner. I don't think that there was a failure of the locking unit, it looks more like there was an incorrect length axle shaft installed. Why did the splines strip halfway up?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

So Jerry... have you gotten them in yet? Thoughts? I'm looking for a locker int he front of my '01 TJ, and this one looks interesting.

Reply to
murfysflaw