Best product to condition soft top?

Greetings all,

Bought a '05 TJ to replace my '97 TJ a couple months ago. Will be using soft-top year round, just like my previous ride. I never did anything to condition the soft top before but I am wondering if I can get more life out of it by doing so this time. Any product suggestions that have worked well for you?

Cheers, Neil Baldwin Burlington - Ontario - Canada

Reply to
Neil Baldwin

Neil Baldwin did pass the time by typing:

Go to a boat store and get forumla 303 protectant. DO NOT.. repeat, DO NOT use ArmorAll (unless you want your Jeep to fall apart) ArmorAll is the SteelHorse of car care products. (1)

(1) someone will get that. :)

Reply to
DougW