Bill Hughes

can you please post the link the that crappy exhaust pipe. on the red xj. I searched past posts & couldnt find it

Reply to
IsellJeeps

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

50hp from a coffee can?
crappy, nah.. funny as hell, yep.
Reply to
DougW

thats it THANKS!! lol that is hilarious

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

lol my neighbor bought one of those for his 5.0 pony and he really thought it felt like nitrous when he nailed it..... lmao

Reply to
IsellJeeps

IsellJeeps did pass the time by typing:

The spacers do make it "feel" like you have more power. But only because they change the throttle cable geometry. The same effect can be had by gluing a block of wood to the gas pedal or wearing thicker soled shoes. :)

Reply to
DougW

anyone remember the pieces of wood they used to sell when you were learning to ride a bike as a kid and they attached to the pedals because you couldn't reach them? Jeez... try explaining that one to kids today :) Sorry the 'gluing a block of wood to the gas pedal" part got me :)

Reply to
Paw