Birds in my Jeep TJ?!

On 30 Jun 2005 07:09:28 -0700 in , "fray" graced the world with this thought:

Just as likely mom return, if the Jeep is back in the same area. I've picked baby birds up off the ground and replaced them in the nest and not had any problem, the story about fussy parent birds is mostly myth. Consider, if someone found your kid wandering around the mall and returned them, would you just walk off and leave them there?

Reply to
bizbee

No, but I'm not a bird, either... n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Some days, Yes!

Reply to
K Horner

I was gonna say check ur joints but Bill already covered that...I know that my cardan joint has gone bad in my TJ twice now and we've dubbed it "sounds of the forest" (chirp chirp)....Do ya have bumperettes on the back bumper?? maybe the nest is in the back bumper?? anyways..it will be gone soon... if you ever take ur Jeep off road and in mud... I'm sure that nest rotting can't smell as bad as some of the mud holes I've been through... Jeff '03 TJ & '95 ZJ

Reply to
Jeep